HSD Immigration Lawyer
In the core of this prime immigration location, HSD Immigration Lawyer in Clark, New Jersey, connects with clients in the U.S. East Coast and around the world. Whether you’re a business or individual, a global organization or just starting out—our services are customized to meet your immigration needs.
Clark, New Jersey, is nestled between the business and immigrant centers of New York and Pennsylvania along the U.S. East Coast’s business and financial corridor. Nearby Newark Liberty International Airport is among the world’s busiest commercial airports, bringing business from around the world to the “Garden State.” This has contributed to the constant influx of foreign-born individuals to the state and—coupled with New Jersey’s position near multiple major business hubs—has helped to build a thriving environment for foreign talent.
HSD Immigration Lawyer’s Clark office works with clients in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and beyond, truly touching every corner of the world. Our Clark, New Jersey, office serves as our principal place of business for both national and international clients.
With so many companies located in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, there is a strong need of immigration lawyers who can help the companies bring and retain talented professionals from across the globe. Our office supports information technology companies; financial services firms, healthcare companies; pharmaceutical companies; and leisure and hospitality services companies, along with companies in a vast array of other industries.
HSD Immigration Lawyer’s Clark office is adequately equipped to keep pace with diverse immigration needs. We regularly represent employers on various employment-based immigration matter, such as EB-1, EB-2, EB-3 Green Card petitions; PERM labor certification applications; and a range of nonimmigrant visa petitions such as H-1B, L-1, TN, O, P, R, U, etc.
HSD Immigration Lawyer addresses immigration needs of investors by helping them secure and obtain investment-based visas such as New Company L-1s, E-1s, E-2s, and EB-5s.
HSD Immigration Lawyer also supports companies undergoing government audits and investigations, and individuals and families coming to the U.S. for marriage or following to join a resident family member.
Additionally, the Clark office of HSD Immigration Lawyer handles asylum applications and Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) matters. HSD Immigration Lawyer also advises clients on Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) matters, immigrant and nonimmigrant waiver applications, motion to reopen and/or reconsider; and appeals to the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) and Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA). HSD Immigration Lawyer regularly guide clients on National Visa Center (NVC) processing, consular visa processing, administrative processing and visa denials from various U.S. consular posts across the globe.
HSD Immigration Lawyer has the knowledge and experience for litigating adverse/arbitrary USCIS decisions by filing appropriate federal district court complaints against Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/ United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).
HSD Immigration Lawyer represent clients before the DHS, U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), and the Department of State (DOS), as well as local USCIS district field offices, immigration courts, the Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (BALCA), BIA, AAO, and federal courts.
Our staff possess the in-depth knowledge and expertise to successfully navigate clients through the labyrinth of complex U.S. immigration laws and regulations. Through our articles, blogs and social media posts, we regularly comment and provide guidance on relevant developments in the areas of U.S. immigration laws to keep our existing and prospective clients well-informed so that they can make informed decisions.
WHY HIRE HSD IMMIGRATION LAWYER?
Focusing exclusively on U.S. immigration and nationality matters, the mission of HSD Immigration Lawyer is to help our clients secure and defend U.S. visas and lawful immigration status. Our philosophy is simple— zealously advocate and provide high-quality and cost-effective representation to our clients. We are committed to providing our clients with dedicated, timely, and professional service in all immigration matters.
No case is too big or too small for us. Vehemently fighting for our clients’ interests, we routinely litigate arbitrary and/or unlawful USCIS decisions by filing appropriate federal district court complaints. We remain committed to serve our clients because we understand that approval of visa application/petition can change someone’s life goals and/or professional career.
Not only do we represent clients before various agencies of DHS such as USCIS, DOL, and DOS; but we also routinely handle cases in front of local USCIS district field offices, BALCA, BIA, AAO, and federal courts.
Listed below are top few reasons to consider for hiring HSD Immigration Lawyer:
- Zealous Advocacy and High-Quality Legal Representation: First and foremost, HSD Immigration Lawyer will passionately advocate for you. Nothing is more important than protecting your interests and advocating for your rights. While the other individuals involved in the process (e.g., immigration officers, government attorneys) are there on behalf of the U.S. government, HSD Immigration Lawyer is there strictly for you and your family.
- Avoid Mistakes: There are many steps involved in an immigration proceeding. Filing the proper applications—and filing them correctly—is absolutely essential in any given immigration process. The forms and supporting evidence required are extensive and complex. Without the help of a knowledgeable attorney, crucial paperwork may be filled out incorrectly or crucial evidence may be omitted, leading to denials or the need for corrections. Applying for nonimmigrant status (such as H-1B, L-1, TN, E-1, E-2, O, etc.), marriage or employment-based Green Card petitions, PERM labor certification applications, naturalization/citizenship applications, and various work permits require the unique skill of an immigration lawyer.
- Explain Your Legal Options: Depending on the situation, an individual or a business may have more than one visa option available. HSD Immigration Lawyer can put all your options on the table and explain the pros and cons of each. This will allow you to make the most informed decision about what to do next. Great peace of mind comes with knowing your options and making the best well-informed decision.
- Expedite the Process: HSD Immigration Lawyer can streamline the process for you. With extensive experience obtaining immigration status for clients, HSD Immigration Lawyer is less likely to make time-consuming mistakes. Completing an application correctly the first time will save you a tremendous amount of time and money. HSD Immigration Lawyer’s goal is to get your application processed as quickly as possible while maintaining a high quality of work.
Familiarity with the Complex Immigration System: Immigration Law is all we do. Nothing else. Focusing exclusively on U.S. immigration matters, the mission of HSD Immigration Lawyer is to help our clients secure and defend their U.S. visa and lawful immigration status. As a full-service immigration law firm, HSD Immigration Lawyer represent companies and individuals in a variety of immigration matters, including but not limited to, employment- and family-based Green Card matters, immigration compliance and enforcement, humanitarian benefits (such as Asylum, U, VAWA, etc.), citizenship/naturalization applications and other related matters. We routinely challenge USCIS’ adverse decisions by filing motions/appeals/federal court complaints. Hiring an attorney that focuses their practice only on immigration law means they are familiar with the system, process, and people involved. As an experienced Immigration Law firm, we know the ins and outs of the U.S. immigration system and how it works. More importantly, HSD Immigration Lawyer maintains good professional working relationships with USCIS officers, law enforcement, and other attorneys.
HOW HSD IMMIGRATION LAWYER CAN HELP YOU?
As an experienced and knowledgeable Immigration lawyer, HSD Immigration Lawyer can help you immensely with all avenues of the U.S. immigration system. Among other things, HSD Immigration Lawyer can help you:
- Challenge USCIS denial by filing a complaint in the federal district court.
- Challenge USCIS denial by filing appeals with the AAO, BIA, etc.
- Determine eligibility for a Green Card or nonimmigrant visa petition (such as H-1B, L-1, TN, E-1, E-2, O-1A, O-1B, etc.).
- Prepare and file National Interest Waiver (NIW) Green Card petitions.
- Prepare and file PERM labor certification applications.
- Apply for a Green Card, citizenship/naturalization, or any other benefit.
- Prepare and file investment-based visas such as New Company L-1, E-1, E-2, and EB-5.
- Apply for asylum.
- Answer any questions or supply additional information requested by USCIS, via Request for Evidence(RFE).
- Assistance with the DOS’ lengthy Administrative Processing.
- Request USCIS to reconsider its adverse decision by filing a motion to reopen and/or reconsider.
Focusing exclusively on U.S. immigration matters, the mission of HSD Immigration Lawyer is to help our clients secure and defend their U.S. visa and lawful immigration status.
At HSD Immigration Lawyer, we are on your side and will be with you every step of the way. Each of our clients has a unique immigration situation that requires personal attention, and we ensure they get it.
HSD Immigration Lawyer has years of experience dedicated to helping clients through a multitude of immigration processes. Whether you reside in New Jersey or anywhere else in the world, we can assist you.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY?
We invite you to take a look at our strong credentials and client testimonials before hiring us to serve your immigration law needs.
“Rabindra K. Singh, Excellent Immigration Attorney”
If you are looking for a great immigration lawyer – please, look no further! Rabi is truly amazing. Not only he is extremely knowledgeable and experienced in the immigration field – he is super attentive and dedicated and will treat your case as his own. He is always available via email or phone, answers all the questions in detail, and during meetings – he is always prepared and spends extra time to explain every point. He is a very detailed and sharp, helpful, and compassionate lawyer.
It was almost an impossible situation for my brother and his family to legally remain in the US and longer, we met several attorneys before and they all recommended them to leave the country before they get into more trouble with USCIS. Mr. Singh knew what he was doing and his whole team was very coordinated, on top of everything we had a few days to submit the application which was a very complicated one. Mr. Singh was very patient, very direct and extremely professional during the whole time. He even worked over the weekend to make sure he was going to be on top of everything. We were very impressed when we read his response to USCIS after we received ‘Intent to deny’ letter from them. I have a lot to say but there is not enough room here. We are very lucky to have worked with such a professional lawyer, we truly appreciate everything he’s done for us and WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Thanks MR SINGH!
“Must hire immigration attorney”
My husband and I approached HSD immigration with our immigration needs and were very fortunate to have found Mr. Rabindra Singh to be our immigration attorney. He patiently listened to our needs and guided us with an utmost care to complete all the required steps related to our employment as well as family dependent immigration. He made us comfortable to approach him with any question and he responded to us with full detail so that we completely understood. He is highly qualified, easily approachable and very prompt. I have referred many friends and relatives to Mr. Rabindra and everyone had to say only positive about him.