HSD Immigration Lawyer
In the heart of an expanding, dynamic and diverse business center, HSD Immigration Lawyer in Naperville, Illinois, provides personalized immigration services. Focusing exclusively in U.S. immigration and nationality law, HSD Immigration Lawyer help clients in securing U.S. visas and defending their lawful immigration status.
Naperville is recognized nationally and internationally as one of the top communities to settle down, raise a family and retire, Naperville has made headlines for its outstanding quality of life. In 2021, Naperville was listed as No. 1 in two community rankings compiled by Niche: Best Cities in America to Raise a Family, and Cities with the Best Public Schools in America.
One of the top five populous cities in Illinois, Naperville’s diversified employer base features high technology firms, retailers and factories, as well as small businesses. With all the amenities of a modern city and all the charm of a small town, Naperville truly is the premiere community to live and work.
HSD Immigration Lawyer in Naperville combines the intensive personal service of a boutique firm with unsurpassed global resources and can assist clients in Dupage, Kane, Kendall and Will Counties. Our team of professionals have extensive experience working with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), and the U.S. Department of State (DOS). We also routinely handle cases in front of local USCIS district field offices, immigration courts, Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (BALCA), Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), Administrative Appeals Office (AAO), and federal courts.
HSD Immigration Lawyer focuses exclusively in the area of immigration and nationality laws, representing clients in a variety of immigration matters, including but not limited to, employment- and investment-based immigration, immigration compliance and enforcement, humanitarian benefits, citizenship/naturalization and other related matters.
While we work with companies of all sizes, our services are not limited to helping businesses bring and retain professionals from across the globe.
We regularly handle asylum applications, Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) matters, and advises clients on Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) issues. Additionally, he Naperville office of HSD Immigration Lawyer office prepares extreme hardship waiver applications and nonimmigrant waiver applications. We also submit motion to reopen and/or reconsider; and file appeals with the AAO and BIA.
HSD Immigration Lawyer’s Naperville office represents employers on employment-based immigration matters, including preparing EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 Green Card petitions; PERM labor certification applications; and a range of nonimmigrant visa petitions such as H-1B, L-1,TN, O, P, R, U, etc. Further, we regularly advise clients on National Visa Center (NVC) processing, administrative processing and visa denials from various U.S. consular posts across the globe.
We have a friendly, hardworking office environment with a “can do” attitude. We are an experienced team and have a deep level of knowledge on all aspects of immigration to assist clients with complex matters.
Our staff possess the in-depth knowledge and expertise to successfully navigate clients through the labyrinth of complex U.S. immigration laws and regulations. Through our articles, blogs and social media posts, we regularly comment and provide guidance on relevant developments in the areas of U.S. immigration laws to keep our existing and prospective clients well-informed so that they can make informed decisions.
WHY HIRE HSD IMMIGRATION LAWYER?
Focusing exclusively on U.S. immigration and nationality matters, the mission of HSD Immigration Lawyer is to help our clients secure and defend U.S. visas and lawful immigration status. Our philosophy is simple— zealously advocate and provide high-quality and cost-effective representation to our clients. HSD Immigration Lawyer is committed to providing our clients with dedicated, timely, and professional service in all immigration matters.
No case is too big or too small for us. Vehemently fighting for our clients’ interests, HSD Immigration Lawyer routinely litigate arbitrary and/or unlawful USCIS decisions by filing appropriate federal district court complaints. We remain committed to serve our clients because we understand that approval of visa application/petition can change someone’s life goals and/or professional career.
Not only do we represent clients before various agencies of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) such as USCIS, DOL, and DOS; but we also routinely handle cases in front of local USCIS district field offices, BALCA, BIA, AAO, and federal courts.
Listed below are top few reasons to consider for hiring HSD Immigration Lawyer:
- Zealous Advocacy and High-Quality Legal Representation: First and foremost, HSD Immigration Lawyer will passionately advocate for you. Nothing is more important than protecting your interests and advocating for your rights. While the other individuals involved in the process (e.g., immigration officers, government attorneys) are there on behalf of the U.S. government, HSD Immigration Lawyer is there strictly for you and your family.
- Avoid Mistakes: There are many steps involved in an immigration proceeding. Filing the proper applications—and filing them correctly—is absolutely essential in any given immigration process. The forms and supporting evidence required are extensive and complex. Without the help of a knowledgeable attorney, crucial paperwork may be filled out incorrectly or crucial evidence may be omitted, leading to denials or the need for corrections. Applying for nonimmigrant status (such as H-1B, L-1, TN, E-1, E-2, O, etc.), marriage or employment-based Green Card petitions, PERM labor certification applications, naturalization/citizenship applications, and various work permits require the unique skill of an immigration lawyer.
- Explain Your Legal Options: Depending on the situation, an individual or a business may have more than one visa option available. HSD Immigration Lawyer can put all your options on the table and explain the pros and cons of each. This will allow you to make the most informed decision about what to do next. Great peace of mind comes with knowing your options and making the best well-informed decision.
- Expedite the Process: HSD Immigration Lawyer can streamline the process for you. With extensive experience obtaining immigration status for clients, HSD Immigration Lawyer is less likely to make time-consuming mistakes. Completing an application correctly the first time will save you a tremendous amount of time and money. HSD Immigration Lawyer’s goal is to get your application processed as quickly as possible while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Familiarity with the Complex Immigration System: Immigration Law is all we do. Nothing else. Focusing exclusively on U.S. immigration matters, the mission of HSD Immigration Lawyer is to help our clients secure and defend their U.S. visa and lawful immigration status. As a full-service immigration law firm, HSD Immigration Lawyer represent companies and individuals in a variety of immigration matters, including but not limited to, employment- and family-based Green Card matters, immigration compliance and enforcement, humanitarian benefits (such as Asylum, U, VAWA, etc.), citizenship/naturalization applications and other related matters. We routinely challenge USCIS’ adverse decisions by filing motions/appeals/federal court complaints. Hiring an attorney that focuses their practice only on immigration law means they are familiar with the system, process, and people involved. As an experienced Immigration Law firm, we know the ins and outs of the U.S. immigration system and how it works. More importantly, HSD Immigration Lawyer maintains good professional working relationships with USCIS officers, law enforcement, and other attorneys.
HOW HSD IMMIGRATION LAWYER CAN HELP YOU?
As an experienced and knowledgeable Immigration lawyer, HSD Immigration Lawyer can help you immensely with all avenues of the U.S. immigration system. Among other things, HSD Immigration Lawyer can help you:
- Challenge USCIS denial by filing a complaint in the federal district court.
- Challenge USCIS denial by filing appeals with the AAO, BIA, etc.
- Determine eligibility for a Green Card or nonimmigrant visa petition (such as H-1B, L-1, TN, E-1, E-2, O-1A, O-1B, etc.).
- Prepare and file National Interest Waiver (NIW) Green Card petitions.
- Prepare and file PERM labor certification applications.
- Apply for a Green Card, citizenship/naturalization, or any other benefit.
- Prepare and file investment-based visas such as New Company L-1, E-1, E-2, and EB-5.
- Apply for asylum.
- Answer any questions or supply additional information requested by USCIS, via Request for Evidence(RFE).
- Assistance with the DOS’ lengthy Administrative Processing.
- Request USCIS to reconsider its adverse decision by filing a motion to reopen and/or reconsider.
Focusing exclusively on U.S. immigration matters, the mission of HSD Immigration Lawyer is to help our clients secure and defend their U.S. visa and lawful immigration status.
At HSD Immigration Lawyer, we are on your side and will be with you every step of the way. Each of our clients has a unique immigration situation that requires personal attention, and we ensure they get it.
HSD Immigration Lawyer has years of experience dedicated to helping clients through a multitude of immigration processes. Whether you reside in Chicago, Illinois or anywhere else in the world, we can assist you.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY?
We invite you to take a look at our strong credentials and client testimonials before hiring us to serve your immigration law needs.
“ABSOLUTELY THE BEST. I’d give him 500 stars if I could.”
This is a long post but I think it’s critical to explain why the 500 stars. Background: My H1 was expiring in Nov 2022 and my wife’s in Sept 2022. I also received my I-140 in EB-2 category Aug 2021. My company filed for H4 EAD in Aug 2021 but the processing time was 10-14 months.. So there was almost 100% certainty that my wife wouldn’t be able to work past Sept 2022 and because she had less than 12 months left on her H1, she couldn’t switch jobs. Since my company’s attorneys didn’t have any other solution I reached out to Rabi. Consultation 1: We explored multiple options ranging from me getting transferred to Canada or moving back to India. During the conversation I mentioned that I had a second I-140 from my previous employer with a priority date of Dec 2013 and Rabi instantly told me that I should immediately work with my company to downgrade my I-140 to EB3 and apply for Adjustment of status and advance parole Consultation 2: Because I had given up hope of getting Green Card in my lifetime, I didn’t know what the process was. So this consultation was to learn about the process. Rabi explained in detail the EB3 downgrade, Adjustment of status and Advance parole option in more detail. He walked my wife and I through all the steps and documents in a very systematic manner and this helped me be extremely well prepared for my discussion with company. After this consultation, I worked with my firms immigration team and got the paperwork going (due to our company’s policies which I was very unhappy about). To make sure everything went smoothly I engaged Rabi as an external counsel and his attention to detail helped me fix a lot of errors that could’ve resulted in RFE. Some of the errors were so bad that they could’ve resulted in rejection of the application. After multiple rounds of reviews, the petition was submitted by my firm and the whole process was done in around 27 days. Rabi actually spend two full weekends reviewing the case and was available for any questions I had which helped keep my anxiety down. Overall, I cannot say enough good words for how helpful Rabi from HSD was.
“Green Card process, I-485, EAD, Advance Parole”
I would highly recommend Rabindra, his service is great, professional and of good quality and good value. He is digitized all docs and details submission process, which is very organized, clean and very nice. Post submitting my details and docs related to i485, EAD, advance parole, all GC details, he reviewed all my forms thoroughly, clarified all doubts timely & promptly, ensure its validated correctly and did a timely submission when my dates were current. He is very organized, and all the process from start of i485 to receiving my GC was very smooth. Its great pleasure to have got his contact, good job again Rabindra. Keep in touch.
I am an Australian Citizen. I hired Rabi Singh for extending my E-3 status in the United States. He was super helpful and guided me so well throughout the process. I highly recommend his and HSD immigration services.
Rabi is by far the best immigration attorney I have come across ,he is always reachable and answers to all the questions patiently.
I highly recommend Rabi